Kia Kaha Womens Waka Hoodie
A beautiful black womens hoodie from Kia Kaha features a soft dye Ta Moko print design on front, arms and Kia Kaha logo on chest, The hoodie has 2x2 ribbed side panelling detail and collar, a contrast colour chain stitching, neck braid and bar tack detailing also with extra long ribbed cuff sleeves. The hood is cotton lined and the hoodie features a self fabric Storm flap with fasteners & full zip below.
The hoodie is 60% Cotton 40% Polyester - 340gsm, Pre Shrunk Garment Washed.
Ta Moko is Maori tattoo. These contemporary styled designs incorporate the komangopare and kowhaiwhai elements and symbolise new beginnings, peace and prosperity.
Size Guide: Available in Small (8) to 3XL (18)
|Kowhaiwhai Tee||S (8)||M (10)||L (12)||XL (14)||2XL (16)||3XL (18)|
|1/2 Chest (cm)||50||53||56||58||63||64|
|High Shoulder Point to Hem (cm)||64||67||69||72||74||77|
Kia Kaha Hoodies - not just your average tourist hoodie!
It's the little details that make Kia Kaha garments special, and you can tell the difference.
Kia Kaha garments feature
- Herringbone neck tape
- Kia Kaha branded natural wooden buttons
- Bar-tack detailing
- Soft dye prints embedded into fabric, not harsh platisol sitting on surface
- Cotton drill, felt backed applique with contrast colour stitching
- Supreme quality cottons including slub, peach and single jersey, all garments washed to ensure minimal shrinkage and retention of the garment's shape
- Kia Kaha woven tag branding detail
- Contrast colour chain stitching
Write Your Own Review
|Browse By Artist||No|