Kia Kaha Womens Kowhaiwhai Applique Tee
The Short Sleeved Tee for Women from Kia Kaha features a Soft dye printed Kowhaiwhai across the side and a Applique / emboidered Kia Kaha script on chest. It has contrast colour chain stitching, Neck braid, Woven side pips and Shoulder binding detail and bartacking.
The Tee is 100% Cotton Slub - 160 gsm, Pre Shrunk Garment Washed.
Ta Moko is Maori tattoo. These contemporary styled designs incorporate the komangopare and kowhaiwhai elements and symbolise new beginnings, peace and prosperity.
Size Guide: Available in Small (8) to 3XL (18)
|Kowhaiwhai Tee||S (8)||M (10)||L (12)||XL (14)||2XL (16)||3XL (18)|
|1/2 Chest (cm)||44||47||49||52||56||59|
|High Shoulder Point to Hem (cm)||64||65||67||69||71||73|
Kia Kaha Tees - not just your average tourist tee!
It's the little details that make Kia Kaha garments special, and you can tell the difference.
Kia Kaha garments feature
- Herringbone neck tape
- Kia Kaha branded natural wooden buttons
- Bar-tack detailing
- Soft dye prints embedded into fabric, not harsh platisol sitting on surface
- Cotton drill, felt backed applique with contrast colour stitching
- Supreme quality cottons including slub, peach and single jersey, all garments washed to ensure minimal shrinkage and retention of the garment's shape
- Kia Kaha woven tag branding detail
- Contrast colour chain stitching
Write Your Own Review
|Browse By Artist||No|