Kia Kaha Womens Koru Long Sleeve Tee
The Long Sleeve Koru Tee for Women from Kia Kaha features elasticated rouched 3/4 sleeves, a scoop neck with plaquet and buttons, contrast colour chain stitching, neck braid and bar tack detailing, a small pocket with rivot all in a relaxed style fit.
The Tee is 100% Cotton Slub - 160 gsm, Pre Shrunk Garment Washed.
The Tee features the Koru Design which is soft dye printed on the front and Kia Kaha printed on back of the Tee.
The Koru represents the native New Zealand fern frond as it opens, bringing new life and purity to the world. It symbolises peace and tranquility along with a strong sense of regrowth or new beginnings.
Size Guide: Available in Small (8) to 3XL (18)
|Koru L/S Tee||S (8)||M (10)||L (12)||XL (14)||2XL (16)||3XL (18)|
|1/2 Chest (cm)||44||47||49||52||56||59|
|High Shoulder Point to Hem (cm)||64||65||67||69||71||73|
Kia Kaha Tees - not just your average tourist tee!
It's the little details that make Kia Kaha garments special, and you can tell the difference.
Kia Kaha garments feature
- Herringbone neck tape
- Kia Kaha branded natural wooden buttons
- Bar-tack detailing
- Soft dye prints embedded into fabric, not harsh platisol sitting on surface
- Cotton drill, felt backed applique with contrast colour stitching
- Supreme quality cottons including slub, peach and single jersey, all garments washed to ensure minimal shrinkage and retention of the garment's shape
- Kia Kaha woven tag branding detail
- Contrast colour chain stitching
Write Your Own Review
|Browse By Artist||No|