Kia Kaha Mens Kaha Hoodie
An awesome black Mens hoodie from Kia Kaha features a crackle koru printed design on the chest and on the hood, there are raw edge patches on the back with embroidery, the hoodie also features contrast colour chain stitiching, neck braid and bar tack detailing. The hood is lined with 180gsm cotton waffle.
The hoodie is 60% Cotton 40% Polyester - 340gsm, Pre Shrunk Garment Washed.
The Koru represents the native New Zealand fern frond as it opens, bringing new life and purity to the world. It symbolises peace and tranquility along with a strong sense of regrowth or new beginnings.
Size Guide: Available in Small to 3XL
|1/2 Chest (cm)||56||58||61||65||68||71|
|High Shoulder Point to Hem (cm)||74||75||77||80||82||84|
Kia Kaha Hoodies - not just your average tourist hoodie!
It's the little details that make Kia Kaha garments special, and you can tell the difference.
Kia Kaha garments feature
- Herringbone neck tape
- Kia Kaha branded natural wooden buttons
- Bar-tack detailing
- Soft dye prints embedded into fabric, not harsh platisol sitting on surface
- Cotton drill, felt backed applique with contrast colour stitching
- Supreme quality cottons including slub, peach and single jersey, all garments washed to ensure minimal shrinkage and retention of the garment's shape
- Kia Kaha woven tag branding detail
- Contrast colour chain stitching
Write Your Own Review
|Browse By Artist||No|