Kia Kaha Mens Aotearoa Tee
The Short Sleeved Tee for Men from Kia Kaha is available in black or white. It features a Soft dye Taniwha printed on the front with flock print detailing and a raw edge felt backed applique "NZ on the sleeve. The T-shirt also features Contrast colour chain stitching, neck braid and bar tack detailing.
The Tee is 100% Cotton Peach - 180 gsm, Pre Shrunk Garment Washed.
Colour: Black or White
Made in New Zealand
The Taniwha is a mythological Maori creature that lives in deep pools in rivers, dark caves, or in the sea The Taniwha is considered a highly respected Kaitiaki (protective guardian) of people and places.
Size Guide: Available in Small to 5XL
|1/2 Chest (cm)||50||52||55||58||62||65||68||71|
|High Shoulder Point to Hem (cm)||71||73||76||79||81||84||87||90|
Kia Kaha Tees - not just your average tourist tee!
It's the little details that make Kia Kaha garments special, and you can tell the difference.
Kia Kaha garments feature
- Herringbone neck tape
- Kia Kaha branded natural wooden buttons
- Bar-tack detailing
- Soft dye prints embedded into fabric, not harsh platisol sitting on surface
- Cotton drill, felt backed applique with contrast colour stitching
- Supreme quality cottons including slub, peach and single jersey, all garments washed to ensure minimal shrinkage and retention of the garment's shape
- Kia Kaha woven tag branding detail
- Contrast colour chain stitching
Write Your Own Review
|Browse By Artist||No|